Head Down?

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I don't know if position has changed or what but the last few days have been different. Maybe acid reflex? I don't know i threw up in my mouth a little this morning when my tummy didn't want me to eat. Every time i eat these last few days i can't put much in there without feeling icky and start burping and... just not good!

Also he seems to start getting active when i eat which makes things difficult. I think he must be head down at the moment because he is kicking way up high and causing some quite discomfort and dull achy pains down in my pelvic area and butt so i yeah... think head down right now. Dull and achy is how i have felt and stomach not liking this position lol

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

same here with the acid reflux/burping stuff...and tums and maalox (the two things my doc suggested) just have not been cutting it. let me know if you find a trick

Ammiel R. said...

I've never been able to take tums :( every time I've tried it made me throw up (i'm sensitive lol)... i've just been suffering threw it :(