27 Weeks ~ And My Day

Sunday, January 6, 2013


Today Anabel asked how big baby Matthew was now and i realized i forgot to look up this weeks pregnancy details. So i called her over and we looked up some stuff.

It's hard to imagine my little bun is 14-15+ inches long and suppose to be over 2lb now! So big! They also say the average woman has gained 16-22lb by now above their normal weight, i think i'm at 23+ lol.

Time is flying!

But man i've been having some crazy bad dreams lately. Not good ones at all! Sucks! I hate waking up after a bad dream, just feels creepy. I have to pray and ask God to take the bad thoughts and replace them because i just can't usually get back to sleep. UGH

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a great time at church today and then went out an ate with some friends from church. Got home and was able to put the kiddos down to nap right away. I worked on cutting out coupons. In between i started working on laundry. Decided to take the piles of clean cloths down in the laundry room and slowly start bringing them up and get them folded and put away. I ended up bringing up and folding 7 cloths baskets full of laundry. My arms hurt so bad! Half of them i let Bob lug up stairs. Gosh i'm so tired! My left arm is killing me and i know it's going to hurt for a few days, it's my weak/hardly used arm. LOL I took some pain pills so hopefully it will be easier to sleep. So glad i was able to get that done though! Got almost all of Bobby's cloths put up in our room.

Yesterday i did several loads of dishes to get caught up but not doing any today kinda put me back again. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day at getting caught up on other stuff since i did so much on the laundry today. Speaking of laundry i finished up all my laundry soap today doing 4 loads so tomorrow i should make some more.

Tomorrow is our YMCA day. Anabel has gymnastics in the evening and we plan on going and working out some during that time. I haven't been able to get to the Y to work out in some time. I did it once and every time after that i had to sit and watch the girls in their classes. Hopefully this time i will get some time to walk on the tread mill or a little bit, not like i can do much.

0 comments: