More Working In The Craft Room

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Three more bolts of fabric rolled onto bolts, love it! Love getting my material rolled onto bolts and not just piled around! I also put all my old cloths to one day be 'refashioned' and scrap fabric in a space saver bag and in another bag i put all my cushion stuffing, condensed it into a much smaller space. And while doing that i broke my nail way below the skin... talk about pain! I guess i shouldn't have my nails so long! >_<

I'm not feeling so good today, stomach is upset but there is still so much i want to do and need to do.

I also found some pants and shorts that were in with my refashioning clothes that i think i will try to sell on facebook swap to get a few bucks instead of keeping them in hopes of doing a project that i might never get to. Just need a camera (i left mine at the in-laws over the holidays) so i can get them posted!

0 comments: