1-16-13

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Today....

  • I space bagged all my 2T summer cloths, 3T summer cloths and 4T+ cloths into separate bags and labeled them. They were able to fit into one plastic tote along with bigger sized shoes instead of being in two totes and a box.
  • I space bagged all my fancy dress, skirts and shirts in one bag.
  • Space bagged all of Bob's old football uniforms and football shirts in one bag.
  • Cleaned and organized the changing table and got it ready to be carried up stairs.
  • Only got two loads of laundry done :( But went ahead and organized the dirty cloths that are left into loads to make things quicker tomorrow.
  • Made several trips carrying things up stairs that will end up going into the storage room.
Tonight was trash night so i helped Bob carry out the tons of trash i have accumulated over these few days. Counted 14 boxes i emptied and like 4 huge bags of garbage. Not sure i was able to empty so much and get rid of so much but boy am i uber happy! Now it's out of my house and things look a little lighter. Now if i can get Bob to help me carry up more stuff up stairs that needs to go into the storage room or into the nursery out of my hall, then things might really start looking better! But Bob will be really busy with after school work these next few days so don't know if that will happen and i don't think i should risk carrying it all up myself because some of the stuff is really heavy (for me anyways).

Glad with what i got done!

0 comments: