30 Weeks

Thursday, January 24, 2013


30 weeks pregnant.

They say baby should be getting close to 17in and 4lbs but knowing me, the baby is probably a bit smaller since my babies are usually string beans at birth. This go around Matthew might be bigger, we will just have to wait and see :)

I've had a couple bad nights of sleeping, just not being able to stay asleep and laying there awake thinking. But those are more on the rare side.

Next Tuesday is my midwife appointment, crazy. I know things seem to be going quickly for me but i'm wondering if that will end here in a while and it will feel like the baby will never get here. Probably especially after we have the girls in their room and the nursery set up.... you know once everything is set up and ready to go, i will probably feel like 'ok why aren't here yet? everything is ready!'. Lol probably will be the case!

0 comments: