Going And Going!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today has been good, very busy but good. I've gotten so much done. I keep surprising myself and am so proud of myself too LOL

  • Today I've done so much laundry! 4-5+ loads. I've gotten it down to the blankets and sheets and stuff. I also got it folded and brought up stairs too.
  • I've done a couple loads of dishes and cleaned up the kitchen quite a bit.
  • I've taken the Christmas tree and several other of the other Christmas decorations
  • I've cleaned the bathroom
  • Swept the living room, dinning room and kitchen
  • Vacuumed
  • I've taken some cloths I've gathered that needs soaked and stain treated and got them in a soaking bath. Hopefully that will get the stains out, if not that will get thrown away!
It's just felt like I've been going and going. This morning before lunch i took a little nap, i think that really helped me. Then this afternoon we had a play date so a friend and her girl came over and played for awhile.

Bobby worked all day today. Have yet to see him but he said he thought he would be done about 9pm so hopefully he will be coming home soon!

I don't know where i have gotten this energy and will to just keep going... be cause several weeks ago it was so hard to do anything! Not sure... but i'm glad I've got it at the moment because my house was in dire need! I'm just worried i will crash and still have all these things that need carried back upstairs to the storage room. I haven't lugged them up because they are to heavy for me and i needs Bob's help, which he has been to busy. Soon thought i think we will get them up.

Oh on a side note i was able to pull my hair back into a pony tail tonight o.0 it's getting to long! Nice to get it up off of my neck though. I know Bob wants it grown out, but i'm not to sure, i think i look better with short hair. We will see!

0 comments: