Nursery Sneak Peak

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I owe so much thanks to my sister Jessica for coming down and spending time and energy helping me get SOOO much done! She helped me do all my shopping for the nursery. Went to my midwife appointment with me and helped with the girls there. She helped me paint the nursery. She helped me sort, fold, drawer and hang most of the baby cloths not to mention help with the girls, do dishes and so so many other things! She was amazing!

Thanks to Jessica i am sitting so good with everything on my list! I'm so excited! Now there is mostly just some things i'm sewing for the room and a few crafts.

I'm tickled pink i actually have a nursery this time around and it's a designed room too!

So today i sewed 3/4 of the crib bumper, it's looking awesome! It's a green corduroy. So cute!

And i just got done sewing the changing pad cover tonight. So now the changing table is all finished! Here it is with the new paint job to match the dresser: 

This is my changing pad cover i just made. A cute green with white poka dots. 



The dresser it matches.

We painted the walls a greyish tan / a tanish grey lol. I love the color!


Labels:

0 comments: