Got My Shipment and Nesting? Already? I Don't Know...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I feel really silly but i'm so uber excited about the nursing bras i got off of ebay from China! I got them yesterday and they are so cute and a new design for a nursing bra that i hadn't seen before. Plus they fit! LOL I love em. So now i have the bras and the cloth nursing pads (also from a company in China) that seem great and the price was amazing too. I know a lot of people don't like getting things from China but since i adore Asian things it always excites me to be buying something straight from a store in China, with like no English on the package anywhere... for me it's different then buying things here in the states that are made from China... i know, same thing right? I'm weird! But i've never seen this type of nursing bra sold in the US plus i never would have been able to buy it new for $7 here either. So over all i'm very happy!

Also some people are questioning if i'm in the 'nesting' stage. I'm kinda hoping i'm not cause it's kinda far away from the baby coming which means all i do now will most likely get messed up again before the baby comes. On the other hand we have so much to do before the baby comes with the girls room and the nursery that maybe it's good i'm getting the huge urge and push to get everything done.... cause it's going to take some time!

I started in on my office/craft room. It was a terror! And now i walked into it this morning and got that feeling when you are packing things up and rooms are feeling empty and it just feels weird LOL That is because i can see most of my floor and my desk is almost cleared up... things are getting arranged and looking much better. I was able to snag a few empty cardboard bolts from the fabric section at Wal-Mart that they were going to throw away so that made me UBER excited so now i can roll up some more material and get it out of the boxes. Little things like that make me so tickled!

I also have started into the new girls room closet. See that room use to just be the play room and when we went to go redo it most of the toys got thrown in the closet so we could paint and redo the room. So i'm going threw all the toys and stuff, sorting out toys that need thrown away, things that are to young for them but still could be stored for the future Matthew and things that can be sold. So that is fun.... and will also lead me up stairs into the storage room to go threw all the stuff that has been put up in there too. Things like the highchairs which the girls don't use anymore but i want keep need to go up stairs in the storage until new baby is big enough.
I also have been trying to work a little bit at a time on painting the shingles because Bob told me i have to finish that before the girls are allowed to move into the room. Thing is, i'm super slow at it. If Bob could get up there he could have it finished like in a day or two instead of me... i probably will be working on it for a couple weeks lol. BUT Bob already has a ton of bigger stuff on his list that needs to be done.

My brain has been going like crazy... i can't stop thinking about everything that needs to be done and my list keep getting bigger (like getting all the Christmas stuff down and put away!) I think about things when i wake up in the middle of the night, i think about it on every commercial when i watching TV and i think about it all the time in between. It's kinda driving me nuts. Good thing about it is it's getting me up off my butt and getting things done.

0 comments: