B&H

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Since the baby has been posterior it might not be able to get down in there good enough to get me dilated. But i can hope at least. Yesterday i was having some... i call them braxton hicks when they don't hurt hurt... about every hour. Those kind that don't really hurt hurt but they tense _everything_ up so it's not comfy to walk while it's going on, but nothing really today. So it's all just getting me ready i'm sure. :D

I’ve been uber tired lately too, for well it’s going on 3-4 day’s now. Just never feels like i have slept, like i am the walking dead. I get lots of lounging and naps and even get a lot of time at night to sleep. I don’t know why i’m so exhausted! I blame it on my body knowing i’m going to have to give birth soon. *crosses fingers*

2 comments:

Mrs Mar said...

OH, i hope baby turns around for you. ARe you going to have a breech brith if it dosn't. If now how long will you wait... Not long to go.

Ammiel R. said...

The baby is not breech thank goodness. It was posterior which meant it's back was against my back, where as when you go into labor the best position is for the baby's legs to be towards your back and the butt to be poking out towards your belly.

But today the midwife said the baby was laying really nicely, sideways, which she said was fine because labor contractions usually get the baby to turn the rest of the way. So she wants me to try and keep the baby the way it is.

So that's really good :)