A better day

Monday, June 7, 2010

Well the day continued to be more productive then these last few.

I got another load of laundry done, making it a total of two that i did today. Sad thing is, is that i have about 4 loads total that i have sitting around not folded yet. Fold is one of those things i dread until i actually start doing it, then i find that it doesn’t take that long and it’s not very hard. Yet each time i still dread it and procrastinate doing… isn’t that weird?

Anyways, i did that and also went grocery shopping. Came home and actually made a homemade supper from scratch for my hunny. I haven’t done that it quite awhile it seems. I really enjoyed it too, it was called ‘Easy Cheeseburger Pie’. I didn’t think i would really like it, but it ended up being quite good i thought. I was excited at the fact that i could eat it without hardly any problems with my mouth. My mouth pain is still here, but it’s a ton better, so i’m actually able to eat some things. It was nice to eat and feel like i got relatively full.

Also the realtor email me a list of homes in our price rang and actually called me again tonight to talk a little. I asked him to look for foreclosures and fixer upper homes and to send up a list of those. I also mentioned homes in the country and he said he would do some searching and email me anything he found. So that's a good thing. I proud of myself for dealing with these realtors and mortgage people… usually i’m all nerves, but it’s actually been pretty easy for me today. I thank God for that, cause it’s so not like me!

 

Now i’m ready to settle down and try to get some sleep. My right calf feels like the muscle is a rock… and it hurts. But i’m hoping that goes away quickly and that it doesn’t bother my sleep.

I’m really tired so i’m going to go. Night!

0 comments: