Ready…

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yesterday Anabel learned how to climb onto the dinning room chairs. I was hoping she wouldn’t learn to do that for a long time. Clearly my wishes weren’t followed! Anyways it’s a headache to say the least, lol even though i am proud of her. The rule is that you have to sit in chairs, but she only wants to stand, so that’s a battle.

Also something else she started yesterday was her saying ‘la la la’. She hasn’t really done the ‘L’ sound yet and now she is doing it all the time.

 

Last night i slept on the couch again because i haven’t been able to sleep in our bed, way to uncomfortable. I slept so much better here on the couch, even though i had to still get up 3+ times to go to the bathroom. And Bob took over taking care of Anabel last night too, which really help too. I don’t think that is going to continue though because… well i just doubt it. But it was nice for this one night.

The last couple of days has been hard too because of my mouth. It hurts so bad that it’s really hard to eat anything. It hurts bad to even eat watermelon, pancakes, baked potatoes… pasta. It’s hard and i try really hard to eat enough but i don’t think i do. I’m always hungry these last few days and it sucks cause of the pain. Hopefully i only have a few more days of this. After a 5-7 days my mouth is close to normal, so that is hopeful….. Actually i’m hungry again, i think i might go grab some more watermelon because that is one of the easiest things… even though peanut butter and jelly sandwich sounds better… i don’t think i could get that down, to sticky :( Oh well…..

 

I think i’m ready to not be pregnant anymore. I am getting to the point that it’s hard for me to handle all this pain, i’m starting to break down… you know getting teary. Good thing i only have a few more weeks aye? I’m hoping the baby is a little older then what people think so it can come a little early. LOL

0 comments: