Monday, June 7, 2010

Today a lot has has gotten done in my opinion. This morning i was house searching online and found some potential places. I thought i was emailing an agent about the place, but instead i guess i invited him to call me. And he did, we talked for a bit and he gave my number to a mortgage broker. She called me later and we did an estimate loan… thingy. The goal was to tell us an estimate on what we would be approved for, so we know what price rang. So i got a lot of info from her. The realtor called us back and he said he was going to send us some listings in an email. So i will be excited about that.

Plus i’m excited about my tomato plant, it has two tomato buds on it :) YAY! I’m looking forward to having my own house were i can plant my own little garden, although i think i will want it in pots so i don’t have to worry about weeds near as much, LOL

I also got a few things done like vacuuming and a load of laundry. Not much i know but it’s ton compared to what i have been doing the last few days.

I had a really hard time sleeping last night though. The sleep i did get was really good, but i had to get up like 6 times to go to the bath room. Then half ways through the night i woke up with my hips feeling like they were being pulled apart. My body loosening for future labor i’m sure, but i couldn’t get comfortable at all. Made the night really hard, and it kept me awake most of it. Baby was and is making a ton of pressure too.

Now Anabel is asleep at my feet, on the couch. Baby won’t stop hurting my ribs. I got the muchies all the time and i feel restless. Midwife said to take a walk everyday so i’m thinking i might try here later. The temp. is really nice today and i would like to get out of the house.

Haaa… i’m out

0 comments: