Ugh…

Friday, June 4, 2010

I feel so horrible right now. Had a good time with Bob on his break, although he didn’t feel like eating, he sat with me while i was eating. I ate on the patio with some candles, it was nice. Then Bob had an extra long lunch so we came in and watched some TV before he left.

But night time was bad. Anabel only woke up once but i got up a ton to go to the bathroom, and i was in a lot of pain. I didn’t hardly sleep at all. I couldn’t get comfy plus the pain in my mouth was keeping me awake. I went to the dentist and now my whole mouth is in pain. And on top of that my stomach has been giving me issues.

The same thing has continued into the day. Everything i complained about above, is still going on. It sucks. I don’t have the energy to do anything. Bob made me a shake this morning cause my mouth is hurting to bad to chew.

I just want to cry….

0 comments: