Second Check Up

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This morning was crazy. I had to wake up at 6am to finish packing for our two stay at a suit for our anniversary and have everything and leave in time to be at our baby appointment at 8:30am. We got there about 10min late though >_< Other then that i was able to get everything done.

They had said that they were going to do the glucose test today so i was suppose to eat before my appointment. Well they forgot about the test till they were telling me goodbye. I reminded them that they had said they were going to do the test…. so i ended up having to stay and extra hour because i had to drink a special drink and wait an hour before they could take the blood. So when it was all said and done, i was feeling pretty crappy cause it was almost 11am and no food… haaa

But on a brighter note, everything went fine in my appointment. I’m measuring still right on target, 33cm. Means in 1 week i grew 2cm o.0 sweet for me. I weight 119. Most i ever weight with Anabel was 121 i believe, so i bet i’ll get over that this time.

One thing that was a bummer for me was that she said that all the tests they did on my blood last time came in fine sept my hemoglobin levels. She wants me to take 4,000mg of Alfalfa leaf pills every day (4 horse pills) walk at least 30min. a day and drink over 1 gallon of water. I probably was suppose to already be doing the walking and the water thing, but oh well. I’m most concerned about getting the alfalfa down me, cause it’s hard for me to take pills plus 4 huge ones a day. I had to stop taking the prenatal pills because they made me sick, i hope these don’t. Bob said i could open the pills and put it in water to get it down that way… I'll probably try that, cause me swallowing them probably isn’t going to work. So please pray that i will be able to get what i need to down me!

One thing i thought was funny is that the midwife mentioned that they found out with the tests they did on my blood that i wasn’t ‘up to date’ on my rubella/measles vaccine. Ummm noooo, never had no vaccines. She said that after the baby comes i will want to go get that ‘updated’…. no thank you. I probably should have been bold enough to say that i don’t do vaccines, but i clammed up (like usual) Oh well.

0 comments: