Cutie

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ok so you know i've been sleeping downstairs, which i will say i had a really good night last night. I pretty much had no aches bothering me in the night and i only had to get up 3 times to go to the bathroom. YAY!


I went upstairs at about 9am, Anabel was crying and i wanted to see what was up. Daddy was trying to comfort her. I guess she had miss judged when trying to get off the bed. Usually she gets off by herself with no problem at all, but this time she fell a little bit.

A little bit later he told me something cute. He said Anabel woke up at around 6:30am and he went in and brought her back to bed with his. Later he woke up and looked over at her. He said she was asleep on my belly, with her bare butt sticking up in the air, with her dirty diaper sitting next to her. LOL Apparently she didn't want a wet diaper on her anymore and since i only had her in a t-shirt, she was able to get the diaper off herself. I thought that was uber funny! I only wish i could have seen her little bare butt sticking up there... would have been priceless!

0 comments: