38wks Midwife Appointment

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Everything seems fine. I had gained 2 pounds. I measured right on 38cm so i’m right on target. Baby is finally in a good position, she just wants me to try and keep it that way by being aware of the way i sit and lay. Babies heart beat was good and strong, the best we had heard it, really loud and clear.

Nurse said my blood pressure was up (for me). She asked me if i thought i had lost my mucus plug. I said i wasn’t sure and i explained and she thought i probably had lost it then. She seemed to think that my blood pressure being up was maybe a sign of things moving along towards labor. Which is sweet.

My midwife said she has been having this feeling that a lot of babies are going to come on the 5th. I looked at the weather and the 4th and 5th we are suppose to have thunderstorms, so that might help things out. I sure wouldn’t mind it coming then.

Midwife also said the baby felt like it was a healthy size, not small but not big. So i pretty much liked everything i heard today.

So yay!

0 comments: