39wk Appointment

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My birthing center is about an hour away from our home and the appointments are like 15min. long, lol Oh well!


The midwife said that the head is really low down there, so much she can't move it at all. She thought the baby might want to come by this weekend (i'm crossing my fingers!) I am having a ton more pressure down there and having a lot of BH. I was hoping the baby would have came yesterday but baby said no :)


She said that if baby isn't here by my next appointment that she would be willing to check my cervix and see if anything is going on.


Hopefully really really soon! Like tonight? I wouldn't mind that :) I did get the house straightened and looking nice, so i would be comfortable for the baby to come.


Bob starts his vacation in 3 days plus he has a lot of personal and sick time stored up so he can use 'leave of absence' and get paid for it besides his vacation time, so all will work out great.


I'm all excited thinking about the baby coming soon!

Me and Anabel just got back from a walk. Our plan was to go down the block to where i saw some wild blue flowers that i had seen this morning but when we got there i couldn’t find any o.0 it was weird. I guess they all closed up because of the heat? Anyways i was enjoying walking plus midwife said to walk like 30min a day… and i want the baby to come. So we ended up walking about 12+ blocks. It was nice.

Now Anabel is curled up under a blanket with her Barbie on our recliner, watching a cartoon, lol she is so cute! And i might call my mom just to chat, i’m bored >_<

I need to clean up the kitchen but i’m going to chill some before then.

0 comments: