Friday, July 2, 2010

Dentist just called to to tell me that i missed my appointment yesterday. They use to call you the day before to remind you but they haven’t in awhile. So i told her that i might go into labor anytime now and that i would like to reschedule the appointment for down the road. So i scheduled it for the end of this month. Hopefully baby will have come and i will have time to rest before i have to go in! No matter how simple the appointment i still can’t eat regular for at least a week because my mouth is so sensitive and i don’t want to deal with that right now!

Also i was able to have the energy to do some cleaning. I cleaned my downstairs bathroom/laundry room, got my table which was piled high, pretty much cleared off. Got the laundry folded and got another load in the dryer. I have a few more things i want to do tonight but i’m really happy i got anything done, LOL

I mean i had that nesting period and cleaned so much, only for it to get ruined a few days later. I mean baby could come any day now and my house get really messy! So i need to get it back into shape!

0 comments: