Thursday, July 1, 2010

A friend posted something to my sister on facebook that got me to think that maybe my uber tiredness had something to do with iron? Which could be the case because we use to eat beef like crazy because we had the beef meat from one of Bob’s cows BUT we had ran out of ground beef, which is pretty much all we use. So i hadn’t gotten hardly any beef for a couple weeks. And i’ve felt really tired for about a week now. I forgot to mention it at my midwife appointment. So tonight i think i’m going to do eggs and hamburger patties. My mom mentioned it and it actually sounded good. I bet Bob will think it’s kinda weird but oh well. Hehe

 

My house looks like a tornado went through it! I’ve only done the bare minimum the last few days and things are starting to pile up. Especially when we have spent a lot of time out side the house and then you come in and just bring in your stuff and set it down, and not all of it gets put up right away….yeah…. Plus today when we got back from town we all kinda lounged and when Bob went to work i spent most of my time letting Anabel watch TV so i could nap. I locked in the living room area of the apartment so i know she would be safe and she sat and watched cartoons. Kinda not what i like her to do all night but i was soooo tired and i didn’t know how else to rest. I figure i need as much rest as i can get before this baby comes. Bob understands that too so he doesn’t really say anything. I know he would love the house to be all uber clean. Hopefully i can get another burst of energy before the baby comes because all the cleaning we did while i was in the nesting mode…. well it’s all ruined now LOL I need to redo everything plus some probably! Haaa

Well tonight after Anabel ate we went out side and i let her play on the back patio. She loved that and the weather was really nice. The sun was setting and there was no sun shining down to make us hot, and there was a cool breeze. It was nice, i enjoyed it. We were out there until Anabel crawled up onto one of the patio chairs and laid her head over on the arm. I asked her if she was tired and wanted to go night-night. Her eyes got big, she crawled off the chair, went to the door, pushed it open and started running all the way through the house to the stairs…. which i opened and she climbed up the stairs and into her room. I guess that answered the question, LOL So that was way to cute!

 

Oh here is something fun! I had planted some tomato plants in one of those topsy turvy type planter, well i got to pick my first tomato off of it yesterday. It was one single yellow cherry tomato so it’s not like it does a whole lot for a meal, but it’s just exciting that i grew something! Also one of my roma tomato’s are starting to grow, that i’m just all around uber happy. I realize that three plants won’t produce a whole lot so next year i will have to plant a lot more, but this is my first time growing a plant that is living and producing! I’ve almost killed it several times so i’m really shocked anything is growing, but YAY! Next year and my new house i think i’m going to try and plant a lot more stuff. Yay yay! I’m so excited about it!

0 comments: