The smell of butter cooking... .not good!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yesterday was a pleasant bleak from all the morning sickness i've been having the last couple of days. I woke up feeling good and since it was so beautiful outside me and the girls ate breakfast in the backyard. We ended up spending almost 3 hours out there cause every time i asked the girls if they were ready to go in they would tell me no. Hehe

I figured out (i think) that i have to eat when ever my body demands and not to wait for meal times. It seems that it might help with the sickness.

Today i woke up feeling good to and decided to cook pan cakes for the girls. I need to eat what ever sounds good because things quickly change lately... sometimes things might only sound good for a short time.

Well while cooking i thought i was going to loose it. I got overwhelmingly hot (which is weird because since i have been pregnant i have been crazy cold and bundled up in blankets, jackets and/or sweaters all the time). I wasn't bundled up at the time but i was so hot, heat rushing to my head and i felt like i was going to up chuck. Managed to get the pancake off the pan that i was cooking and run to the bathroom. I was in there for several minutes feeling horrible but for some reason never puked. You know i don't think i have ever puked while pregnant.... sept for when i was in labor with Abby and about to push her out LOL. Although there was no shortage of feeling like i would puke with all the pregnancies.

But i got me some ice water and sat don for a bit and started feeling better... enough to cook again and eat. Thank God for that! Hopefully the rest of my day will go much better! I am hoping.

0 comments: