Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm craving ice cream.... and cream cheese jalapeno poppers! LOL Not sure if i could eat them together... but i totally would take the poppers for dinner and the ice cream for dessert. Yesterday i only ate green beans for dinner o.0 This is weird for me... almost seems like i'm having the most aversions with the pregnancy then with the others, it's just weird (and sucks).

But i think instead i will try to make some meatballs and do them how me and Bob likes them in the cream cheese sauce stuffig. Hopefully it will be fast and easy to make them.

I thought i had energy to get up and clean the place..... and then i stood up >_< now i feel like i could pass out. But alas i have things to do.

I taught the girls how to play 'Simon Says' today. They loved it... it was so cute!

On a funny note, i have figured out mints and chewing gum help me a lot with nausea. Well Abby saw my gum in my mouth today (yes i was playing with it) and she freaked out.... ran crying. I tried to show her it wasn't scary, blew a bubble, well that didn't help one bit. Then i took it out of my mouth and let her touch it, seemed to help but once i put it back in my mouth she freaked again. Even at one point she would not look at my face without looking terrified. So weird! Sorta funny... but the gum is gone now and she is ok.
She did start to cry when she saw i was sucking on something again and i had to show it was just a mint, not gum, even let her lick it... she was ok after that. LOL Funny little girl!

0 comments: