Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling a bit better today. Good thing too cause tonight is the first scrimmage. I hope it doesn't rain while we are there lol.

I have been kinda worried errr stressed about what i have been able to eat this last week. Here at home it's been really hard because what we have here... well it doesn't sound good and then there is the issue of feeling so bad to start with that cooking is hard and that the smells mess with me that i usually can't stand it. I might start cooking but once i get done my stomach has turned so much that i can't eat the food.

I've felt worried about only getting fruit in me but the last few days i was able to get down some peanut butter, it feels like such a big accomplishment.

I wish we had enough disposable money to be able to get me whatever sounds good at that certain meal, sure would help me eat... but i know that gets pricey.

0 comments: