YMCA

Monday, December 3, 2012

So tonight was fun. Got the girls signed up for their classes and for the nursery. Abby loved playing in the nursery while Anabel was at gymnastics. It was adorable watching Anabel in her class. She looked like she listened well and did really good. I am curious about how dance class will be for them on Saturday.

Then after gymnastics i dropped Anabel off in the nursery and i went up and did some walking. I did a little over 20min and that was about .75 miles. I didn't want to over do it and by the time i was sitting in the car i could feel that my back and lower stomach was cramping/tightening up a lot. I figured that was how it would be. We were there about a total of an hour and Bob was wiped out too. I guess he jogged and did a lot of weights.

On the way home the girls talked about how much fun they had and they seemed really excited.

We came home and started in on dinner. Now the kids are in bed and we are sitting back relaxing. It was a nice night :)

0 comments: