Thursday, December 13, 2012

I haven't been feeling so good the last week or so, especially the last few days. Don't know how to describe it, it's not one certain thing. Yes i am more tired but not extremely more tired where it would worry me. I haven't even been taking naps sept yesterday when Abby fell asleep on me in the morning and i ended up snoozing with her for maybe 30min. because i couldn't move.
I have an almost total lack of motivation. I try to keep up the house enough where it doesn't tip over the edge of being terrible but it's really hard to make it nicer... luckily i'm keeping it fair.
I just feel icky... not sick really but icky. It's been hard to eat cause we are getting down to not much food that i like to eat during the day so that plays a part in me not feeling to good i think. It takes a long time for me to figure out something for me to eat, which means i start feeling worse and worse because it's taking me longer to eat.
It's just been difficult recently. Not sure how to turn things around. We are out of eggs and bagels and lunch meat and bread and thing that usually go into meals that i eat. I really need to go shopping  but the thought of that makes me all stressed lol. UGH!
I'm just praying things will start turning up for me!

0 comments: