Back Home - 26 Weeks

Sunday, December 30, 2012

We had a nice three Christmas's but now it's so nice to be home! We got home late last night from our last shindig and this morning when we got the girls up to go to church Abby started to whine and said 'No home!'. It is very UNlike her to not want to go to church, they love church... and it was kinda sweet that she just wanted to be home.
Anabel seems to pretty much be over her sickness. She still has a cough and a little runny nose but she is getting back to her normal self. She was a tad moody today and got in trouble several times for giving attitude but i kinda understand that after being away from home so much and then being sick. The more rest they get and fall back into a normal routine the better they will be i think.
They were so blessed by everyone and all the gifts they got. They got a ton of new gifts and have been having a blast playing with them!
Me and Bob got some awesome things too and have totally been using them! We were so blessed!


I have been suffering for a couple days of a head cold i believe. Can't hardly breath and sneezing a ton. Then on top of it tonight i'm suffering from double terrible leg aches. Finally broke down and took some pain pills. But Bob has been a dear, he's rubbed my legs for some time and then went and made me a chai tea smoothie. Hope this goes away soon!

Today i was able to do quite a bit of cleaning before the leg aches kicked in. I'm so glad to have gotten things moving in the 'clean' direction. It's been pretty messy here lately. I feel like i type that a lot 'messy' 'finally got some cleaning done'.... that is how it goes, good one day, bad the next... hard to keep it up! Haa

Soon Bobby will be going back to work and things will fall back into the normal way. I adore having Bobby home, love it! But it also makes things quite different. Sometimes more things get done because he is there to help watch the girls and then other times.... well things just don't get done at all because i would rather be by him. It's all been good though. I will hate it when he goes back to work. I guess i should look ahead and be happy that not to far away from now baby Matthew will be here and he will have another break to be with us :)

Oh i haven't written anything about this weeks pregnancy so here goes:

26 Weeks

I'm HUGE! I started out at 108 and last week i hit the biggest i have ever been EVER and now i have tipped the scale and continue to grow. I'm 131 now :'( I can't believe it!

I've been suffering from the loose joints. Hips and legs are causing me a ton of issues. Not only have i gained a ton of weight, which yes is going to the baby and belly but i know a ton of it is going to my buttocks and thighs... not my hips are spreading on top of it. I'm scared to see how i'll look once this child comes out of me. Glad i got some suppose undies for after birth to hold in all this jell-o. LOL

Matthew kicks very very hard now where my belly will jiggle and bulge out with the kicks. I'm so not a fan of the kicking of the butt... it doesn't feel good at all!

Belly button is getting super close to popping out... that will be funny. Never got big enough for that to happen before.

Sleeping is starting to get a harder... been waking up a lot and not being able to get back to sleep. I woke up at 6am today and laid there trying hard to go back to sleep cause i knew the alarm was set for 7:30 and i just wanted that little bit more of sleep. Well i fell asleep right before the alarm went off... that is just how it goes. Oh well. I've been tempted to move the position of my side of the bed but i'm worried i will just screw it up and not be able to get it back to the right place again. I wonder if i ever will be able to sleep in my favorite position, on my belly. Even before having this huge belly my arms were causing me issues with sleeping on my belly.... oh how i miss it!

I've been trying to take my iron pills as much as the midwife told me too. It's been really hard to remember each time. I am feeling a ton better since i got them from her.

0 comments: