Need Alone Time

Saturday, December 15, 2012

This morning i headed off to take the girls to their dance class at the YMCA by myself because Hubs wanted the stay behind and work more on the girls bunk beds. Well again no dance instructor showed up and the YMCA gave us another free gymnastics class instead of the dance class. She also credited us back a full month of dance classes for next month. She was very upset about the instructor being a no show again (wonder if she will be fired). She said she would get at instructor found for next month so that she hoped their wouldn't be any more problems. The bummer was that Abby was to young to go into the gymnastics class so she just was left of everything that morning, which i felt really bad for cause she was excited about doing dance class.

Then after YMCA me and the girls headed back to Wal-Mart to pick up the few things i forgot about yesterday. And i still forgot about getting wipes >_< which sucks! Hopefully our wipes will last until Monday cause tomorrow is going to be way to busy and i really don't want to make another run into the store.

Once i got home i was so tired and worn out! I had to hurry and get the girls food and then up to nap. Once they were up i ended up crashing on the couch, only to get woke up not very long after that because the girls were awake. A short nap... just what i DIDN'T need.
I was still horribly tired, felt sickish to my stomach and my emotions were off the chart. I was finding myself snapping at my poor girls and wanting to cry at everything. I ended up going down stairs to where Bob was working... checked on him to calm myself down. I ended up telling him how i was feeling and broke down crying.
He immediately told me to go get some snacks, my favorite girly movie and head up stairs to our room for some alone time and that he would come up and watch the girls for me. So i got some snacks, my Red Ridding Hood movie, and my nail kit and headed up stairs. It's just what i needed. A while where i didn't have to get up and down, up and down and where i didn't have to think about anything! I ended up eating snacks and then trying to do my nails while watching the movie. I ended up doing my nails a couple times because i was trying some new pinterest idea and i failed terrible. Hey at least i attempted something creative right!?

Then when i came down Hubs had defrosted some ground beef and i made some patties out of it. He ended up grilling the hamburgers and we ate outside around the fire pit (which was our first time ever lighting it). It was so nice out there! A little chilly but heck it's December... there should be snow! But nope! A fairly warm day today. It was a nice little time out there. The girls got tired fast though and we called it over once Abby fell and scuffed her chin. It was time for the girls to go in for bed, so because it usually takes a while to get the girls settled in their room and asleep we just decided to go in for good for the night. Poor fire pit, i will miss you!

On a side note, i am very excited. Tonight i found on the facebook swap site a lady selling a few preemie boy cloths, which was the only real thing i was wanting (cloth wise) before the baby came! So i bought them and we are picking them up tomorrow! Woot! I am happy to have that checked off my list!

Hubby got a lot done of the bunk bed today. He has the steps frame all put together and connected to the bunk bed frame.

Now i am sitting in the recliner with my feet up watching Chopped with Hubs. He just suggested hot chocolate too which sounds great :)

I'm just so grateful for my Hubby! That he was willing to give up his time for me to have some alone time. He is such a great guy.

I <3 best="best" friend="friend" my="my" p="p">Love you Babe!

0 comments: