Going To See My Midwife

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yesterday i felt really bad with the shakes and dizziness and i haven't been feeling that well for the last couple of days so i finally emailed my midwife. She wanted me to let her know if i started feeling bad so i did. She didn't really give me any advice yet but she made an appointment for me to come see her today at 3pm to talk to her and so she can check me.

I looked up some things this morning and it seems my symptoms go with being iron deficient. I wonder if she will go make me get blood work... which means more money to spend :( I hope she doesn't try and make me take pills cause that is just not going to work very well. Pills make me sick and it's really hard to get them down... it's a huge process. I'm hoping it's just something i can control with a diet change.

So far feeling a tad better then yesterday but still a little off.

0 comments: