Getting Things Covered

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tonight i ordered my sister a gift.... i think this means i am totally done with my Christmas shopping! I can't believe it! I'm so excited!

And then i think i finished up what else i wanted to get for the baby. I was able to purchase a set of 6 sleepers, 2 onesies and 2 pants in preemie size. Relieved to have that.
I bought something special for me for after birth on Totsy:

I saved $18.99 off the regular price and got 2 of them.
I'm hoping i will really like these for after birth when your belly is all jello.
Hehehe :)

Then also on Totsy i grabbed these cute boy socks:
Saved $2 on these. Size 0-12m
These will be so cute with his little outfits!

Then i bought two nursing bras and 4 sets of cloth nursing pads on ebay at a very good price! No these aren't used, they are new of course :)

So i think at least for awhile i will have everything i will need for me and little Matthew when he comes.
Lets see if i can recall what i have gotten:

  • Cloths (Preemie up to some 6-9m)
  • Shoes
  • Some Socks
  • Cloth Diapers
  • Diaper Bag
  • Carseat Set
  • Infant Bath Tub
  • Crib Bumper (to recover)
  • Nursing Bras
  • Nursing Pads
Things i already had:
  • General Baby Furniture (Crib, Swing, Pack'n'Play, Bouncer, Walker, Stroller, Co-Sleeper)
  • Boppy Pillow
  • Moby Wrap
  • Nursing Shawl (although i want to make another one)
  • Sling
  • Baby Monitor
I guess i will need some crib sheets since i only have pink sheets... need some either green, tan or brown sheets. Want to make them but we will see!
Also might need a few more boy receiving blankets. Maybe i can commission my mom into making me some :)


Haaaaa i think i can sigh in relief!

0 comments: