Ultrasound Pictures

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I yesterday (10/3/12) i got my ultrasound! So exciting!
The Life Care Center i've been going to for ultrasounds with all my kiddos just got a state of the art machine donated to them so i was able to hear the heart beat and she made me a CD of the of all the images she took and was even able to capture video of the baby moving too.

From my calculations i would have been exactly 14 weeks that day but from measurements of the babies head she said the baby seemed to be more 14 weeks and 5 days along to 15 weeks along. She said from that the computer is saying my due date would be March 28th but she said these things very so she thought it would be safe for me to keep my April 3rd due date.


Baby had a strong heart beat of 150.


Video's will be coming later, it will take me a bit to upload them all up to the internet but here are some pictures:


I love this one because you can see that the baby is looking ---> that way and you can see the eye sockets and the nose socket. Also you can see the hand and where the legs are.


Nice little leg and foot :D




Little rib cage


Kept arching it's back and pushing up.



And guess what this is? This is a bottom view of the bum and legs... hmmm what is there?

See?

This is a side view of the bum and legs in the air... lady who did the ultrasound was positive from this one that is was a BOY!

See?

1 comments:

Corey said...

YEAH!!!!!
Super excited for your wonderful family and glad we get to be a part of it!