Sister Love

Friday, October 5, 2012

I have been eating up my lovey girls attention. Abby is incredibly cuddlily. She is constantly coming up to me with her arms open wide with a 'Mommy i want you!' and she will want to come up and cuddle. She eats up kissed and big hugs. Sometimes she will be in my arms and still say 'want you!' cause she want to be even closer.

Today she let me kiss her cheek over and over again for probably 5 mins. She just had a huge smile on her face and her hand on my cheek. She usually wakes up from nap time before Anabel and she spends the whole time up in my lap cuddling.

Anabel isn't as cuddily but she has her days where she is.

But they both love to give the baby some loves too. They both love to rub my belly and lately they have liked to hug and kiss my belly. Abby will say 'love you baby Matthew!' and kiss and hug my belly.

Anabel took a long time today rubbing and patting my belly and talking about the baby. She said he was in there kicking and shaking his hands. And she talked about him coming out and how she wanted to help take care of him. She wanted to know why he didn't come out now, so i had to explain.

They are going to be great sisters! No shortage of love for this little boy!

I love for my belly to be rubbed when i am pregnant (by like Bob and the girls... not everyone mind you... it can get awkward for others to do it LOL) and sometimes i will ask the girls to rub my belly and they rush over to do it lol. They are so cute!

They are so lovey to each other too. I love to watch them play together!

0 comments: