Almost Passed Out

Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm having a rough day today. Not feeling so good. I had a hard time eating this morning, everything kept turning my stomach. Then rushed out to the salvation army cause i'm suppose to be helping with something at our church that needed old cloths for.

Haa once at the store it was a bad situation. I got light head and felt like i was going to pass out. I wanted to look at the store for myself because they were having a store wide 50% off sale. I had kneel down on floor like 3 times because everything was turning yellow. It took everything to get the girls out of the cart and out into the van, i thought i was going to go down. It was bad. Then i sat in the van for awhile with my head bent down trying to feel better before i started driving again. Usually when i have felt like passing out it passes quickly... but then again i am usually home and can lay down.

When i did get to feeling good enough to drive i started making my way home... but then i realized it was almost lunch time. So because of how bad i felt i decided i would go grab something out. So i went to Sonic for the girls a corn dog, their favorite and then went over to Arby's to get mine. Then we drove home to eat the food at home.

Got home and opened the food... so bummed! I order a roast beef with swiss and instead i got a roast beef with extra cheddar o.0 haaaa so not what i wanted but to late, i wasn't running back out to return it. I managed to get it down.

I had put Despicable Me on for the girls while we ate. After i finished eating i ended up falling asleep until the movie was over. Still my stomach isn't feeling that great and my head feels not so hip.

0 comments: