18 Weeks

Wednesday, October 31, 2012


I'm having some of the symptoms they are saying comes with this month.... like increase in hunger... heck yes! Backaches and dreaming of puppies o.0 Never dreamed of puppies with my girls it was funny. Also dreaming of food too lol. And because of not sleeping good at night i've been terribly tired during the day. Napping while the girls nap kinda sucks cause it my one good time during the day to get things done... or watch grown up TV shows hehe. But i have felt like i have to have naps. Like right now it's 9:30am and i feel like i am about to pass out... which i might do, sometimes the girls let me snooze for a bit while they watch cartoons.

Been feeling the baby a lot... mostly at night after dinner but also sometimes in the morning.

Oh my... i think i have to go lay down.... pardon me!

0 comments: