16 Weeks Along

Wednesday, October 17, 2012


16 weeks today! 4 months along. It doesn't seem like far saying it like that but for me, i feel like i'm very far along >_< lol I have so much more to go!

This last week brought me headaches and i've been getting them every day now. I'm done tons of research and tried tons of different things but i haven't found that one thing that helps expect pain pills :( I have symptoms of tension and sinus headache. I've tried extra water, eating something with sugar, ice packs, hot baths, dark chocolate (something about it being dark), tried coffee, laying down, naps.... lots of things they recommend. Not sure what my issue is.

I keep looking at my belly and like to rub it. I think i am a lot bigger this go around then the other time, yet i've only gained 2 pounds o.0

0 comments: