Things Got Better

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I had written about how bad my day had been going but by evening things started to get better. I looked up 'headaches while pregnant' and they said tension headache are super common while pregnant, also that with all the hormones and extra blood it's easy to get headaches too. Some remedies i read was ice packs and hot baths. So since i couldn't take a bath yet i went with the ice pack. I grabbed a long strip of material out of the craft room, filled a ziplock with ice and put it in the material. Then i tided the material around my neck so i still could clean and do dinner. I had also taken some pain pills about then too.
My neck started feeling better and i ended up doing a lot of kitchen cleaning. Remember how i said everything was pretty much dirty in there? LOL Well we have some dishes now! Thank goodness!
I just made a fast dinner because i wasn't up to cooking, so i threw in a frozen pizza. Girls LOVE pizza! They both finished all their food which is kinda rare.
When the girls went up for bed i went to soak in the bath. I added my stretch mark oil to the water so i would be soaking in it the whole time. I also set up my laptop in there with some soft classical guitar music playing. It was nice. I surfed the web and soaked, very relaxing. I was in there until Bob came home (late) from the football game he coached. When i got out i used the oil on myself and then my stretch mark lotion on top of that, so i was very greasy lol.... but i love the smell of the stretch mark oil so i thought i smelt great! LOL I haven't been putting on the stretch mark stuff so i'm glad i did then and hopefully i'll start doing it.

There is still a tiny nag of a headache in the back of my head, so i might fill the ice pack again just cause... cause i don't want to get into pain like that again!

0 comments: