Headaches

Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm still not feeling very good these days, especially the last couple days. I've been having a hard time eating, having headaches and doing house cleaning. Sucks because i just had a spree of doing really good. I was doing house cleaning and getting things done and then boom.... headaches and feeling terrible. I guess that comes with the territory. They said second trimester could bring headaches, but i don't remember that being a big issue with the other pregnancies so didn't pay much attention to it. Haaa

I had boasted about getting my kitchen way cleaner and things looking good... and then wednesday came and i haven't been doing hardly anything in the kitchen and now almost all the dishes are dirty... something i'm going to try and break into this evening. What a heavy weight on my shoulders!

Also thinking about all this i want to get back into doing the girls schooling again... that has slacked off these last couple of weeks. Come monday i'm going to really try hard to do my schedule again and get the girls schooling going again. Hopefully the schedule will help me with the house as well since i have chores on there too.

Please pray for me... i need help with all this. Need help with these headaches. I really don't want to take pain pills, i like to stay away from them with i am pregnant even though they are safe... still feel better if i don't take them. But with this pain, i need some sort of relief.

0 comments: