To The Zoo

Saturday, May 28, 2011

This morning my neighbor knocked on my door. Anabel had just woken up and we were sitting on the couch watching cartoons together and Abby was still asleep. She asked if we wanted to go into town with her and get out of the house.

So i hurried up and got ready and went with her. We stopped at Target so she could pick up a few things and then we headed to the zoo. Remind me never to go to the zoo without my double stroller again LOL It was tiring but lots of fun. I think Anabel really enjoyed it.

You could tell that we don’t let Anabel down much in public to walk because she loved run away from me in the zoo… tired me out major! I need to work on that with her i guess aye? LOL

We ate at the zoo which was pretty expensive but i had forgotten to bring anything.

Then we headed home. It was only a few minutes before all three kids were sleeping

When we got home i was able to keep the kiddos asleep for a while longer. Made myself some peanut butter and chocolate, sat down and watched some Last Exile with a snack and a glass of milk. It was a nice.

Overall so far it’s been a very nice day! Needed after the rough one i had yesterday! Thank you! :)

0 comments: