Mother’s Day 2011

Monday, May 9, 2011

happy-mothers-day-2011 (1)

 

Yesterday was a great day! Even though there was some physical pains for both me and Bob and sometimes some cranky kids, we were determined to have a wonderful day!

For breakfast Bob made us French toast and bacon which tasted awesome! Anabel adored it! Then right after breakfast he presented me with a card. The card made me cry like all his cards do but inside this one was a piece of paper telling me he had ordered a Bialetti stove top espresso maker with milk frother!

be_06856I’m so excited! I can’t wait! He always gets just what i want ^_^

Then from breakfast i was able to go get a shower and after that we watched a sci-fi movie ‘Skyline’. It was an interesting movie but now super good, but it was nice just to sit and relax. Neither of us where feeling very good so we wanted to take it easy.

After our lunch which was salads and Anabel was put up to nap, we went into the back yard. Bob pulled up the wicker loveseat, we haven’t redone it yet like we plan but he wanted me to have something comfy to sit on. I sat in the shade while Bob dug up out winter berry bush and replanted it in the pot i had bought at a garage sale. Then i got the clippers out and and trimmed up our rose bushes, they look so much better now!

img-thing

When we came back inside we got some snacks and sat down to watch some ‘Damages’ on netflixs.

Later in the evening while Bob was grilling the food for dinner i took that time to transfer seasonings from their plastic jars to the glass ones i bought at the estate sale the day before. My seasoning cabinet looks soooo much better now!

100_9939Wish i had enough to get rid of all the plastic bottles but I'm pleased to have gotten those glass one yesterday :)

Then we had awesome dinner of grilled steak, corn on the cob and loaded baked potatoes! We then decided to go to bed early because we were dead tired! LOL

But it was a really good day!

Thank you Bob for an awesome day! I am so blessed to you have as my husband and partner! I love you!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a nice day! I love knowing you and Bob are such a team and enjoy doing so much together. :)