Little Joys

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What i adore about my Doodle at this stage.

100_9905

I adore everything! LOL But some of the tops are:

  • When she catches site of me she saids ‘Mum’ as if saying ‘Hi!’
  • Her staring at me and having a whole conversation is that adorable baby gibber.
  • Doodle leaning forward and giving me big kisses on my cheek.
  • Knowing when she is in a good mood by her giggling at anything i say.
  • Her dancing…. taking after her sister who takes it after for mummy.

What i adore about Bell lately:

100_9922

(again everything!)

  • Getting a ‘Good Morning Mommy’ every morning and after every nap ^_^
  • Her telling me ‘Thank you Mommy’ for every little thing i do for her.
  • Her cuddles and rubbing me and saying ‘My Mommy’ with a giggle.
  • Watching her give loves to her sister.
  • Her bring toys to her sister and saying ‘There you go Sissy!’
  • She loves to bring sister her binky and she loves to help me find her binky when it’s missing.
  • She loves to wipe things off, it makes her so happy to help me clean.
  • The list could be endless!

0 comments: