Front Porch Idea’s

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our plans for the front porch are for Bob to build columns and railing around it. Last night i had the bright idea to also stain the concrete of the porch.

goldensand_2 

Maybe something lighter like this? I’m not 100% yet.

 

We bought a wicker loveseat and chair at an estate sale. We plan to repaint it… Bob was thinking a pale light green, so that is what i went with.

 

 

I would love to get one of these to match our wicker theme:

 
  image_thumb[1]  

 

 

I found this welcome mat, adored it and decided to base the color scheme off of it:

 
  AAAADJC-YEcAAAAAAT7gTQ  

 

Cushion for loveseat and swing:

Cushion for chair:

image_thumb[4]

image_thumb[7]
image_thumb[10]

image_thumb[12]

Accent pillows

 

 

 

 

And this rug:

 
 

image_thumb[14]

 

 

I also will want Bob to build a coffee table and a side table for me.

 

What do you think?

0 comments: