Favorite Things

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I haven’t done my ‘Friday Favorites’ in forever… and i know it’s not Friday but i’m in a very thankful mood…. so there :P

Some of my favorite things are:

  • Having a baby-proofed house.

I don’t know how i would stay sane without a baby-proofed house. I can block pretty much any area i feel like and just leave the girls go at there hearts content and not have to really worry. Boy does that help me get things done around the house, plus i think it makes the girls happier as well.

  • Watching my girls play.

I love to peek in on them when they are somewhere playing and just see what they have decided to do. I love to see that look in their eyes, their little brain working and figuring things out. So cute!

  • The weather

Man the weather has been awesome in my opinion. Overcast and cool. We went to the zoo today with the neighbor and i thought it was so perfect out!

  • Netflix on Xbox LOL
  • My Kitchen

Even though it’s not redone how i would like, i really love my kitchen (especially when it’s clean LOL). It’s big and spacious and really i just feel blessed to have it.

  • Sweet Ice Tea
  • My Rose Bushes

 

Favorite Products:

sally-hansen-complete-salon-manicure-nail-color-back-to-the-fuchsia-530_thumb[4]

I was skeptical but tried it , loved it! I’ve never had nail polish hold up. Like literally i would paint my nails and the one minute later they would be all messed up! Made me soooo mad.
But this worked great! Now i want to get some of every color!

 

 Scunci-No-Slip-Grip

I got some of these like a month ago. They work great! I hate how regular pony-tail holders slip in your hair, these will not! And i personally don’t think it breaks your hair anymore then the regular ones too. I’m very careful when i take them out though, you basically have to because you can’t pull them out like the regular ones because it’s ‘no slip’ duh :P hehe

 01325716000_20110331080132218

I bought this a couple of days ago. Always looking for a good lotion that it’s to expensive. I got this hoping it would be good enough for me and i think it’s great. Keep my legs after shaving very smooth and soft, love it! Another items i will continue to buy!

Distilled_Water_Buy

We’ve had this for awhile now, my father in-law bought it for us. I really do like this a lot. I didn’t at first because i thought the water tasted bad, but i found out you just have to run it through a few cycles and then the water taste good. It has been a super blessing because there is rust in our water in this house. Thanks Mom and Dad!

 

Favorite Websites:

For those who are pregnant. I used this a TON… all the time when i was pregnant. It helps you track pretty much everything you need to when you are pregnant, your food, water, exercise, baby growth and charts along with your ‘due date groups’ where you can talk to and become friends with woman across the world who are due in the same months as you. The groups were very helpful, talking things out, ranting, asking questions… everything.

For the ladies that need this service. So far it’s the best one I've found online.

An awesome site that helps you get everything figured out and helps you keep your house clean and in order. A great site! You can also check them out on facebook.

This is an AWESOME site! Every person who is the cook in the family should check it out. It allows you to put in ingredients you have and then it will list all the recipes that include those ingredients. It’s been a life saver on those nights when my brain is dead (which happens a lot >_<)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BNR_ReStore

Also if anyone is doing any kind of projects or need cheap furniture they should check and see if they have a ‘Habitat For Humanity Restore’. They have good cheap items and the money goes to a good cause. Ours has good furniture, cabinets, cabinet fronts, sinks, doors, windows, screens, tons of kinds of hardware, tiles, light fixtures, wood, drawers…. and the list goes one. So worth checking out!

We were even able to get a bunch of roofing nails there. You never know what they will have!

0 comments: