Lots of Movement

Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby is moving a ton. I don't know if it cause i ate dinner not to long ago or if it's the glass of caffeine free pepsi i just had o.0 hmm. I indulge myself over dinner. I make myself only have water through out the day but dinner i get a treat. Usually it is just sweet decaf tea but Bob bought me some decaf pepsi for when we had Jess over for her birthday, so i still got some of that left.


Tonight we used some of the left over fried chicken and made chicken sandwiches for dinner. It was good, but now i'm way to stuffed!

He he, baby is really going at it. My belly is wabling. I love it!

Anabel is being really clingy. I wonder if it's because of her canines coming in. Poor girl. She wants me to hold her but then she complains. So we do an 'up-down-up-down' thing, all day long.

This upcoming week is going to be crazy. Tomorrow is young couples, then Saturday we might go up to Topeka to see Heidi and Aaroon. Then the usual Sunday, that Tuesday is another young couples, then Saturday is an all day event for Bob's graduation. That Sunday we are taking the youth to Kansas City for a bowling outing... it'll feel like go-go-go. Pray for me! That i have the stamina for all this.

I've been really out of energy lately. I try to keep the house in fair order... but if i am honest i don't worry about the house until the evening, then i clean up before Daddy comes home. At least that is how it's been lately. I was so proud of myself for keeping the house so nice... but lately, nopers.

If i think about it... i have so much to do to get ready for the new baby. I hope i'll get that burst of energy like they say, cause at this point, i'll need it. I'm looking forward to getting ready for the baby. I've also got a crap load of a list of this i would like to make for the house and baby room before it gets here... because i know after the baby gets here, that stuff will not be happening at all.

I'm hoping to get Mom Risch's sewing machine so i can craft some stuff here soon. I feel so inspired and it's kinda annoying when you feel to drained. I need to get my 'wish to do list' all together so maybe i can shop for the stuff and actually get it done.

Haaaaa.....
;)

0 comments: