Monday, April 12, 2010

I think Anabel is getting some more teeth and they are causing her problems. She has had major problems with a burnt bottom. I've been keeping her good and coated with cream. Her head has been hot and she naws on her fingers, shoving them far to each side. I feel really bad for her. She has been whining and fussing a ton!

She's been doing a new face. I figured out today that she probably does it cause i make the same face to her all the time (me the girl of many goofy looks) She drops her mouth open wide, like 'woah!'. It's really cute to see her do it... when i do it i probably look stupid, but it's quite cute on her.

She also has been sticking her tongue out today and even tried to lick me, which is a first, LOL

Tomorrow is 'Books and Babies' at 11am. Hopefully i remember this time and i get Anabel there. She loves books and me reading to her :)

0 comments: