Dog Tired

Monday, April 26, 2010

Last night Anabel decided to skip dinner, instead she fell asleep and would not wake up for anything. I ended up just putting her to bed, knowing that that night was probably going to be rough. And indeed it was. She woke up like 5 to 6 time. Two of those times i wasn't in bed yet, but the others killed my body, i do believe.

In the morning when the alarm went off i asked Bob to please be extra quite this morning getting ready for work because Anabel woke me up a lot. Two seconds after asking that i heard Anabel whining for me >_<>

I was glad that she got to see Daddy before he went to work, but i also wanted cry, cause i'm soooo tired! It's hard for me to keep my eyes open but there is no use in trying to lay down, because as soon as i do Anabel will be messing with my every few seconds... and that would probably just make matters worse.... so awake i am.

Hopefully she will let me have a relaxed day of chilling. Like the other day when we cuddled up on the bed and watched Lost for a few hours until she fell asleep (and me too) OH i hope we can do that again today!

Pray for me ya'll, that i won't be in a crabby mood today!

0 comments: