Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby sure has gotten to the stage were it's alot more active. Still not a crazy spazz kicker like Anabel but he's definitely picked up alot. Today it felt like he was walking across my belly, a very weird feeling. And you can see my belly jump around now when he moves. It's funny.

I always enjoyed this part... cept the kicking of my butt and leg connection areas... doesn't feel so good. Anabel seemed obsessed with kicking were my right leg connected (or at least that is what it felt like she was kicking) Or the pushing really hard on my ribs... that's never fun. But the regular kicking and moving... i seem to really like that.

2 comments:

Proud Mom said...

So is it official that it is a boy?

Ammiel R. said...

No we have not had an ultrasound yet. I was going to comment that the ultrasound pic in the post is not mine (some that it was) it's just a pic i thought was funny that i found on google, LOL. It's just eaiser for me to call the baby a 'him' for some reason, plus that way everyone knows i'm not talking about Anabel or something... sorry for the confusion everyone! Although alot of people think it is a boy, heh, we shall see!