26wks Preggo

Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Your Baby This Week
Your baby is getting chubby. She weighs about 32 ounces (1 kg) and measures more than 9 inches (23 cm) in length. You're continuing to grow, too, which is a sign that you're both healthy!
Complaints: Hurting Hips
Yeah to name just one! I don't sleep on the bed anymore because of my loose joints. Hips hurt the worst but my sholders get pretty bad at night too if i sleep on the bed. Bob insists on sleeping on the floor next to me at night. He's so sweet :D I wonder how long he will do that though lol
I still have the continous problem of trying to drink enough water through out the day. I never feel like i get enough even though i try my hardest. It seems like i would have it down by now seeing how much i seems to worry about, gosh!

Anabel is such a complete angle that i wonder how my luck will be this time. I can't surely have to wonderfully mannered babies can i? Wouldn't that be to good to be true? So i'm trying to expect this baby to be harder even though most say that the second tends to be more mild mannered. This baby sure is more mild mannered in the womb, but we will see what that means once it's out here i guess.

1 comments:

Mrs Mar said...

Congrats, i didn't even relise you were prego again.