Game Night

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Game night at our friends house was a lot of fun, although baby decided to cause me a lot of pain >_< Moving so much my belly would get all pointed, felt like he was trying to rip through my belly button, or my side and ribs, everywhere. He must have been turning or something, i don't know but it didn't feel good in the least! I got my first rib kicks and pushes last night, a sign of what is to come. He definitely didn't want to be forgotten last night. Funny that he starts doing new stuff on the eve of my third trimester.

Anyways it was a lot of fun, great food, and a fun game. Girls were winning in pictionary for a while till we got stuck. Then the boys came and won the game. Didn't get home till almost midnight.

I'm proud of my little Anabel though. Her bedtime is 9pm you know, well it was getting around 9:30pm or a little later and she was wanting to cuddle up on me or Daddy to go to sleep, but was getting distracted with all the loudness of the game. I had thought about trying to lay her down but thought since it was someone else's house that she might get scared. Instead Bob wanted to try it so we took her into their bedroom which had a pack-n-play in it and gave her goodnight kisses and laied her down. She didn't fuss one bit and just curled up to sleep. I was amazed and so proud of her. She is to good.

But right now I need to change her poopy diaper and go get ourselves some breakfast. :)

0 comments: