Blahness

Monday, April 19, 2010

Status: 'Exhausted'

I got quite abit if sleep but it wasn't very peaceful. Had a dream that i was in a car crash, off a bridge, smacked into a tree and drowned in the water. I remember in the dream wondering if this was a dream or was i really about to die and meet my Lord, as the water filled my lungs and everything went dark. Then i woke up with a gasp and had to wake Bob up for him to hold me. Not fun! I was worried to go back to sleep, afraid of more dreams, so i prayed over them.

Anabel: 'Just fell asleep in my arms'

Since Anabel's party it's like all the energy has been drained from me. I have stuff that needs done but i don't have the 'want to' to get up and do anything. I feel like i could sit and stare at a wall for a few hours and be content. I don't like it.

I'm waiting to talk to Bob online, otherwise i would lay down right now and try and sleep to maybe feel better... goodness

0 comments: