Last Few Days

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yesterday Hubby helped me clean up the house because he is going back to work Friday (tomorrow) and he wanted to get it done so he could relax for the most part today. It was so nice to get his help. We got a lot of things done…. I’m going to miss him so bad when he goes back tomorrow :(

Nights are getting easier. He’s still getting me up every 2-3 hours at night for feedings and at about 4am i usually get up and change his diaper. Not to mention the potty breaks for me because I'm drinking like tons of water. At least he is letting me lay him down almost between every feeding. I’m loving sleeping with no baby belly… i actually get to sleep on my belly! For some reason my arms are not giving me issues like they were before pregnancy and during pregnancy. Hey I'm not complaining!

Today has been a little trying for me though… for some reason. Right after breakfast i started in on doing the girls hair and dressing them up in their fancy dresses because i wanted to do a photo shoot with the girls and Matthew. I thought it was going to be perfect timing because Matthew was awake so i thought by the time i got the girls all ready he would be ready to nurse and then to fall asleep.

After i got the girls ready i went up stairs to set up the props i wanted to use and get the space heater on for Matthew because he was going to be naked. Bobby brought up Matthew and i got him undressed and then fed him. Matthew still wanted to be awake… i couldn’t believe it. I rocked him for awhile and thought he was getting close to be out so i called Bob and girls up. We tried one pose with the girls and Matthew was starting to get really up set. I took him and cuddled him and thought maybe he might go to sleep. I sent Bob back down with the girls and the plan was that i would call him back up after Matthew fell asleep. Well after like an hour and Matthew still not asleep i called down to Bob to get the girls out of their fancy dresses and go ahead and feed them lunch. I messed with Matthew for a bit more with no success to getting him asleep.

Since Matthews umbilical cord had fallen off yesterday i decided to give him his first official bath. Thought maybe after that he might fall asleep. So i bathed him and then lotioned him up really good. Finally he fell asleep! So i was able to pose him a few time and get a few cute shots. I didn’t get every shot i wanted but i figured i still have time. Plus my sister is coming tomorrow and she has the crochet hats i commissioned her to make me for some pictures so i will be doing more pictures once i get them.

Anyways after i was done with the pictures it was way past my lunch time and i had gotten a terrible headache. I ate, took pain pills and ended up making myself a coffee to try and help my head but it took forever to get it to feel better. In the mean time i was really touchy and moody and it sucked because everything felt overwhelming.

Finally my headache got better and slowly the night got better too.

I’m really sad when i think about going to sleep because i know Bobby is going back to work and he won’t be here when i wake. I knew it would happen sooner or later and Bob had wanted to go back Wednesday but he decided to stay till Friday so i am at least happy i got a few more days of his help.

0 comments: