Cleaning Day

Friday, April 5, 2013

Today i put my mind into doing some house work. The house wasn’t horrid but it definitely needed cleaned. I didn’t think i would be able to for a long time. Then lunch hit and i ate and i just decided that even though i didn’t feel like doing it, maybe if i was to get up and start, it would kick me in to cleaning mode.

I was right and it did kick it in.

I got all this done:

  • Scrubbed the dinning room wall
  • Cleaned kids table & chairs
  • Swept Bathroom, hall, living room, dinning room & kitchen
  • Vacuumed all downstairs carpets
  • Scrubbed coffee table and wiped off TV console
  • Tub/Shower deep cleaned
  • Dishes done, counters wiped
  • Mopped kitchen, dinning room, hall & bathroom

It would just be nice if the house would stay clean :\ But that never happens. Hopefully i can keep it clean until the baby comes and then i will have helpers afterwards LOL

0 comments: