Worth The Buy

Friday, November 16, 2012

So today i am totally grateful for the very expensive bed we bought. We bought the ergo tempurpedic before i found out i was pregnant but that was one thing that was on our mind when we bought it. I remember telling him that maybe i wouldn't have to be down on the couch and in the recliner if i got pregnant with this bed. Which was totally right, at least so far.

I love our bed! Even more so now that i found a position that is comfortable for me in this stage of my pregnancy. I won't change the position because i'm afraid i won't get it back to that perfect position i sleep in.

Today when i went to babyfit.com there was a message board talking about how the women are having a hard time sleeping already, and all the ways they are trying to cope and talking about coping as we get further along. I'm just like 'for the most part i am sleeping good' ... but i didn't want to post that. I mean i have my complaints, getting up and peeing and there is always some uncomfortableness with cramping or brax and hicks but i think compared to what i look back at with my other girls... yeah this is nothing so far and i give my bed the credit. Now grant it i might start having more trouble as i get bigger but i think that goes without saying. But i think it will be lessened with the bed.

Thank God for giving us the opportunity and the huge deal we got for the bed!

0 comments: